Office Safety Precautions in Effect During the Pandemic
We are taking the following precautions to protect clients and help slow the spread of the coronavirus.
• Seating in the reception area has been arranged for appropriate physical distancing.
• Masks and gloves are worn by providers during services.
• Restroom soap dispensers are maintained and everyone is encouraged to wash their hands.
• Hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol is available in the treatment rooms, and at the reception counter.
• We schedule appointments at specific intervals to minimize the number of people in the reception area.
• We ask all clients to come to their appointments alone (no extra guests or children) and to wait in their cars and call/text us when they arrive. We'll let them know when we've properly sanitized the treatment rooms and ready for them to come into the office.
• Credit card pads, pens and other areas that are commonly touched are thoroughly sanitized after each use.
• Tissues and trash bins are easily accessed. Trash is disposed of on a frequent basis.
• Common areas are thoroughly disinfected at the end of each day.
* If you or anyone in your household has been in contact with an individual who has tested positive for COVID-19, we ask that you contact your healthcare provider for guidance on quarantine restrictions before contacting us to schedule an appointment.
*Individuals aged 65 or older and have underlying health issues are at a higher risk of COVID-19 and should stay at home as much as possible during this pandemic.
* Please do not make an appointment but DO seek professional medical guidance if you think you may be sick or are experiencing any of the following:
Cough, Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, Chills, Repeated shaking with chills, Muscle pain, Headache, Sore throat, Loss of taste or smell, Diarrhea, Feeling feverish or a measured temperature greater than or equal to 100.0 degrees Fahrenheit (37.8 degrees Celsius).
* For the safety of you, our community, and our hard-working team and their families, we highly request that all clients wear a mask while in the building if you have access to one.
* Please remain vigilant to stay at least 6 feet from others outside of your treatment room.
We will accept payments over the phone if you choose to have contactless check-out options. You may also use Paypal, Cash App, Venmo and Zelle for payment.